By accessing the website at https://wikihouse.cc, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WikiHouse's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WikiHouse's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WikiHouse at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WikiHouse's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. WikiHouse makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, WikiHouse does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WikiHouse or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WikiHouse's website, even if WikiHouse or a WikiHouse authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on WikiHouse's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WikiHouse does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. WikiHouse may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However WikiHouse does not make any commitment to update the materials.
WikiHouse has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WikiHouse of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
WikiHouse may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your data privacy is important.
- We will only collect personal information with the consent of the individual concerned or by other lawful means.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Information collected via this website (either by you filling out a contact form or by adding a pin to the contributors’ map) is only collected with your consent for the purposes of understanding your interests and keeping you informed about the work of WikiHouse Foundation.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us or as required by law.
- You may have your personal information removed or corrected at any time by contacting email@example.com to make your request.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.